Tuition rates for military students using Tuition Assistance
|Nursing Programs (MSN and BSN):||$3,250 per term|
|Business Master’s Programs:||$3,250 per term|
|Business Bachelor’s Programs:||$2,890 per term|
|Information Technology Degrees:||$2,890 per term|
|All Teachers College Programs:||$2,890 per term|
|Resource Fee:||$145 per term|
Part-time Tuition Rates
|Undergraduate Programs:||$350 per CU|
|Graduate Programs:||$400 per CU|
|MBA Programs:||$465 per CU|
|Resource Fee:||$145 per term|
Part-time tuition is scheduled at 5-8 competency units per term for undergraduate degrees and 4-7 competency units per term for graduate degrees
(apply to select programs)
- Science Lab Fee: $350 (one time)
Individuals pursuing either of the science bachelor’s degrees or science master’s degrees that require a home science lab will be assessed this one-time charge (billed separately along with the first term’s tuition).
- Consolidated Nursing Program Fee: $350 (one time)
Individuals pursuing a nursing degree will be assessed a one-time charge (billed separately along with the first term's tuition).
- Demonstration Teaching (standard): $1,000
Individuals enrolled in a Teachers College program that includes student teaching must pay a $100 application fee per cohort, plus a $900 demonstration teaching cohort fee prior to their in-classroom teaching practicum.
- Educational Leadership Practicum: $1,000 (one time)
Individuals in the Educational Leadership Endorsement Preparation program or the master of science program will be assessed this fee upon enrollment in the practicum course(s).
- Military students may be able to supplement their tuition assistance with benefits from the Montgomery GI Bill® if they are eligible. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Federal financial aid is not available for part-time students but may be available for full-time military students.
- Veterans using the Montgomery GI Bill who are not active duty are treated as normal students; the part-time option is not available.
- WGU Missouri reserves the right to change any of its tuition and fees. Students will be notified in advance of the new tuition rates.
Tuition Payment Terms
Tuition for the full term is due at the beginning of each term. For regular new students, payment is due on or before the 22nd of the month preceding their intended program start date. Returned checks will be assessed a service charge. Students are responsible for payment of tuition and fees. Failure to receive payment in full by the end of the current term is grounds for administrative withdrawal.
Military tuition assistance (TA), Post 9/11 (CH 33) and VA Voc-Rehab students may be eligible for a deferral of the tuition cost paid by their military education benefits once the appropriate form(s) has been completed, authorized and received by WGU’s VA Department.
For answers to specific questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.